Services, Process and Tools
I offer planing, creation and production of visual communication, for print as well as for screen design.
Branding & Identity
- Logo Design
- Brand Typography
- Color Concept
- Design Manuals
Web Design / Development
- UI & Web Design
- Responsive Development
- Design Systems
In the beginning i get to know your product/brand/idea.
- What do you want to communicate?
- To whom?
- And how should it feel like?
In this stage, we define goals and mission success.
We create a list of deliverables and a set milestones.
The creative process is a process of many iterations.
The drafts that work are then presented.
Now it is time for feedback:
- Can you make it more/less serious ?
- We love the colors!
- Can you make the logo bigger? ;)
Changes are applied. You can have as many rounds of revision as you want, the first two are included in the offer.
Once the presentation is cleared for production, all deliverables are being produced.
Below is a list of a couple of tools and technologies, that i like to use.
Usually i recommend wordpress as plattform, because it offers easy ways to manage the content for the client. Also, since it is such a popular plattform, there are plugins for everthing, so the functionality of the website can be expanded with only small extra costs in time and money.
- Figma - for UI Design, for wireframing, design and prototyping or
- Adobe XD - for UI Design, for wireframing, design and prototyping
- Wordpress with Timber - for CMS and theme development
- Tailwind Css - for styling
- Alpine js - for interactive web componets.
- 11ty Static site Generator - When the website does not need a full content managment system.
- react.js - I also worked a little bit with react.js. Here is a little playful project, where i used react.js -> trillion ghosts
Illustration and Sketching
Pen and paper are always the starting point. It has a intuitive connection to the mind, that digital tools just dont provide for me. Later in creation, and at the very least, in production, digital tools are welcome and necessary.
- Pro Create for Ipad - a very intuitive tool for sketching and thinking with a pen, second best only to actual pen and paper.
- Adobe Illustrator
- After Effects - the industry standard
- Blender - a free and open source tool for 3d creation and animation.